How To Get Started
1. Enroll here
2. Enter your email address in the “Let’s Begin” section and set-up an account
3. Once your account is created, click the “View All Courses” button in the Featured Courses section
4. Search for Introduction to the Constitution course, click, and register
4. Complete the Introduction to the Constitution course and save the Certificate of Completion
5. In the same “View All Courses” section, search for the Constitution 101 course, click, and register
6. Complete the Constitution 101 course and save the Certificate of Completion
You are now eligible to apply for a $2,000 scholarship from FFROA!
To be eligible for a $5,000 or $10,000 scholarship, take ONE additional course. Options are:
- The U.S. Supreme Court
- The Federalist Papers
- The Presidency and the Constitution
- Congress: How it Worked and Why It Doesn’t
- Constitution 201: The Progressive Rejection of the Founding and the Rise of Bureaucratic Despotism
Register and complete using the same method above, save your Certificate of Completion, and you’re eligible to apply for a $5,000 or $10,000 FFROA scholarship!
If you’re having problems uploading your certificates, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.