2023 Scholarship Application
Before you apply, enroll and complete required courses by following the instructions outlined here.
Once required courses are complete, apply for the FFROA Constitutional Scholarship below. Funds may be used for tuition at private high schools, colleges, universities, trade schools, and other higher education efforts. If you have any questions about the application process, see our FAQ section.
- The deadline for the 2023 second semester scholarship application is Sunday, December 31, 2023.
- Only completed applications will be considered.
- Applications and Hillsdale College Certificates of Completion must be uploaded to the FFROA website before the deadline.
- All Applications must include certificates of completion for the following courses: Introduction to the Constitution and Constitution 101: The Meaning and History of the Constitution
- To be eligible for an additional $5,000 or $10,000 scholarship, you must complete one of the following Hillsdale College courses and include the Certificate of Completion with the application.
- The U.S. Supreme Court
- Congress – How It Worked and Why It Doesn’t
- The Federalist Papers
- The Presidency and The Constitution
- Constitution 201 – The Progressive Rejection of the Founding and the Rise of Bureaucratic Despotism